Friday, March 4, 2011

Label The Different Parts Of A House

job I love bunting

Hello staplers crazy!

I see by your comments on the results of the survey and a needle and thread are all the rage, even though brushes, paper and scissors are no less!

I conclude that we are a happy bunch of creative or "messy" in the round and I like it, though, at least in my case, a little 'more room and organization logistics for all the material that this involves not hurt. As some of you remember and point out also their blog, a beautiful craft room to store everything would be ideal for now .. I have to resign to fill cabinets, fabrics, paper, ribbons, buttons, etc.. and dream of a space to devote to my work in peace.

About work, are in a phase of stagnation, everything stopped, everything quiet.

Lately I'm struggling with meetings, reports, transfers, application forms and requests to be done. At the end are so confused and tired that the only thing I want is sprawled on the couch, close your eyes and turn off your brain.

Actually I try, but do not always succeed.

Quando sono alle prese con problemi contingenti la mia vena creativa va a farsi benedire.

Fino a oggi.

Dovete sapere che mi aspettano ben quattro giorni di pausa dalla scuola.

Oggi mi è bastato trovare una vecchia cartella sul desktop e mi si è scattato l'interruttore delle idee. Marzo è un mese speciale: ci sono il mio compleanno e quello di Emma e inizia la primavera.

Bisogna fare festa. Assolutamente.

E cosa c'è che fa più festa di un bel "festone"?

Io li adoro e da un po' stavo pensando di farne uno. Non so se grande o piccolo, non so se di tessuto o di carta, ma qualcosa farò.








The ideal would be a nice outdoor party, but I fear that the season still does not allow it (just look out the window because all the hopes go up in smoke. .)


















Not to mention the mini-bunting come decorazione della torta..

credo proprio che questo mi limiterò ad ammirarlo in fotografia!






Buon fine settimana a tutte e un grande BENVENUTE e GRAZIE a tutte quelle che hanno deciso di diventare mie sostenitrici!

0 comments:

Post a Comment